At ROUGE 'N' LOVE, our goal is to provide you the best shipping options, no matter where you are. Our mission every day is to deliver to tens of customers across Jordan, and make sure that you deserve the most quality levels of responsiveness at any time.
Order and payment confirmation will be sent by e-mail once the order is processed on our website, and the payment is processed successfully by our payment provider. Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Delivery FAQsWhere do you deliver?
Our products are able to be couriered to all cities in Jordan.
When do you deliver?
What to do when your delivery arrives?
After these time periods we may no longer be able to provide assistance.
How do I know if you can deliver to me?
Shipping will be calculated for you at checkout. If your area is not listed in the delivery areas, please contact our store by phone or "chat with us" button on the homepage.
What if no one is home to accept the delivery?
If there is no safe place to leave the delivery, the courier will return the delivery to our store and a new delivery can be organized. A return fee will be charged to customer. The return fee and the new delivery fee will be at the customer’s expense. Instead of reorganizing delivery, the order may be collected from the store but the customer is still liable for any unpaid return or delivery costs.
Plants and flowers pictured may or may not be the exact plant or flowers you will be receiving. We do our best to update photos so that they remain a good representation of our available stock.
Each plant or flower is a unique natural living thing, and sometimes it could be impossible to have the same exact plant or flower characteristics due to natural reasons, flowers' seasons, and flowers cut of the day.
Many of our pots use reactive glazes, or have natural inconsistencies built into their design. Colors may vary and some irregularities may occur from the product images.
In most cases all the items will be available. Please note that the products on the online store are also available for purchase in-store, due to this cross-over an item may become unavailable if purchased before we can pack an online order. We will do our best to avoid this and apologies for any inconvenience. We will contact you if any issues arise.
- We are more than happy to make a delivery to your workplace to ensure your purchase makes it to you safely.
- On the 'Cart Page', please make sure to specify the delivery/pick-up date. Alternatively, the store will schedule the delivery according to the store delivery calendar.
- The couriers we partner with for delivery allow for two way communication with the drivers.
- On the ‘Contact us’ page, you have the option to contact us in different ways if you have any concerns or information you may need to send us.
- If you think you may not be able to make it in store for 'Pick-up in Store' orders, please communicate clearly with us, we are happy to work with you to find a solution, including organizing delivery for you.
- We have a limited store space to store your orders. We also have limited staff and time to care for plants in our 'Pick-up in Store' area, so it is important to pick up your order as soon as possible or communicate with us to find a delivery solution.
- The store reserves the right to cancel any orders that haven't been picked-up/delivered after 24 hours of original assigned date.