Skip to content
- Plants are living things, so we cannot 100% guarantee any plant will thrive in your space.
- Plants are perishable, and just like any living things require proper environment and care.
We work hard to choose the healthiest plants and give you everything you need to succeed, including detailed care instructions — We guarantee that all of our plants are in healthy condition free from visible pests and disease at the time of sale — but once the plant is delivered to you, it's beyond our control and we cannot be responsible for its behavior.
- When you adopt a new plant, you accept the risk that they will get sick or die, and think of that as a natural part of dealing with living things.
- Each plant is a unique living thing and may have varying needs, especially in their individual locations. Pay attention to the condition of your plant and its watering needs and you will have a long and happy relationship.
- We provide essential care instructions only but these instructions are just guidelines. Watering frequency, care routine will vary depending on temperature, air circulation, light and humidity in a space.
- If you see any signs of distress, please contact us immediately and we'll be happy to advise — and provide answers to your questions if any.
- All plants go through acclimation period after being delivered and during major season changes. Some lower leaves might turn yellow or brown, plant might drop some leaves during these periods.
- Make sure your plant is not placed near Heat or AC source. It is best to keep consistent room temperature throughout the seasons and not turn off Heat or AC when away or traveling. The best temperature ratio for almost any plant is (15°C-24°C).
- Plants sickness or death are things that occasionally happens to even the best gardeners for no apparent reason, or for a reason that is out of control – a natural part of the process of growing plants.
Above all, make sure you’re ready for plant parenthood.
Your plant relies on you to give it healthy living conditions, we’re happy to help and provide advices to your inquires, but at the end of the day, you’re the plant’s guardian and your plant cannot survive without your love and care.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.