Discover the Top 10 Hard-to-Kill Houseplants, Perfect for Beginners and Those without Green Thumbs:
1. Snake Plant (Sansevieria): Snake plants are one of the most durable and low-maintenance houseplants. They tolerate low light and can go without water for long periods of time.
2. ZZ Plant (Zamioculcas zamiifolia): ZZ plants are also very low maintenance and can survive in low light conditions. They are also drought tolerant and can go without water for weeks.
4. Spider Plant (Chlorophytum comosum): Spider plants are known for their ability to purify the air and are great for those with allergies. They prefer bright, indirect light and don't need to be watered very often.
5. Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera plants are not only hardy but also have medicinal properties. They prefer bright, indirect light and should be watered only when the soil is dry.
7. Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum): Peace lilies are known for their air-purifying abilities and can survive in low-light conditions. They are also very tolerant of neglect.
8. Rubber Plant (Ficus elastica): Rubber plants are easy to care for and can thrive in a variety of light conditions. They also tolerate a wide range of temperatures.
9. Devil's Ivy (Epipremnum aureum): Devil's Ivy is a trailing plant that can grow in low light and is very tolerant of neglect. It is also known for its air-purifying qualities.
10. Philodendron (Philodendron hederaceum): Philodendrons are hardy plants that can grow in a variety of light conditions. They are also very tolerant of neglect and can go without water for long periods of time.