Crassula Plant, Jade Plant is also known as Friendship Tree, Lucky Plant and Money Tree.
This popular houseplant succulent has small pink or white flowers.
Jade plant grows as a compact shrub with fleshy, round leaves. Besides being a common houseplant, it also make a great bonsai.
This succulent is incredibly easy to grow. Just give it bright light and little water and these plants will thrive. Not cold hardy.
- Plants are living things, so we cannot 100% guarantee any plant will thrive in your space.
- Plants are perishable, and just like any living things require proper environment and care.
- When you adopt a new plant, you accept the risk that they will get sick or die, and think of that as a natural part of dealing with living things.
- Each plant is a unique living thing and may have varying needs, especially in their individual locations. Pay attention to the condition of your plant and its watering needs and you will have a long and happy relationship.
- We provide essential care instructions only but these instructions are just guidelines. Watering frequency, care routine will vary depending on temperature, air circulation, light and humidity in a space.
- If you see any signs of distress, we’re happy to advise — and provide answers to your questions if any — but, at the end of the day, you’re the plant’s guardian, and your plant can’t survive without your love and care.
- All plants go through acclimation period after being delivered and during major season changes. Some lower leaves might turn yellow or brown, plant might drop some leaves during these periods.
- Make sure your plant is not placed near Heat or AC source. It is best to keep consistent room temperature throughout the seasons and not turn off Heat or AC when away or traveling. The best temperature ratio for almost any plant is (15°C-24°C).
- Plants sickness or death are things that occasionally happens to even the best gardeners for no apparent reason, or for a reason that is out of control – a natural part of the process of growing plants.
- Above all, make sure you’re ready for plant parenthood. Your plant relies on you to give it healthy living conditions.
- You loved this plant and chose to adopt as your new pet to brighten your day up, and so, you are completely responsible of their well-being that they can live happy and healthy forever.